Wedding souvenirs or favors are nice gifts that the groom and bride or the host of the wedding give to the guest for being at their life event. Wedding favors can be anything from edibles, showpieces, and drinkables. A lot of money goes into arranging the souvenirs, and therefore, many chose not to have them.
When you are wondering how to save money on your wedding, you can start with your wedding souvenirs. But you don’t have to forgo them as here is a list of some cheap wedding souvenirs that you can easily pass on to the guests.
- Washi Tape Tea Lights: Wrap washi tape around two to three tea lights and pack them in a bow for a simple yet beautiful wedding favor. That is a convenient gift to make at home.
- Seed Packets: Give your guests a packet of seeds for their garden and patio. It is an inexpensive yet useful wedding favor. The plants that will grow out from the seeds will remind the guests of your wedding day.
- Tea Bags: Individual tea bags cost pennies. Have them wrapped in beautiful packaging, add cute labels, and make the simple looking tea bags an elegant wedding favor.
- Bookmarks: Take a print out on a strip of cardstock with a thank you message. Punch a hole at the top and knot a ribbon through the hole. You can have anything printed on it, such as your wedding date, the bride and groom’s name, and a special thank you note.
- Cookies: If you are good at baking, why not bake some cookies for your guests. Have some delicious cookies baked for the guests and pack them in decorative boxes. You can also hire someone to do it for you if you can afford to spend a little more.
- S’ mores: Make a packet of s’ mores at home. Buy cookies, candies, chocolates, and sweets. Have them packed in small pouches. Your guests would love to munch them after the wedding.
Those mentioned above are some wedding souvenirs you can prepare at home. Let your guests know how happy you are to have them at your wedding. Write a customized message on each package as a token of thanks.