Saying thanks to your guests with useful wedding souvenirs is probably the best idea. Choosing the wedding favor, it is vital to consider its usefulness. You can also have them customized by getting yours, and your partner’s name imprinted on them for your guests to remember the day just like some of them below:
- Cocktail Shakers: Cocktail shakers tops our list of useful wedding souvenirs for your guests will be reminded of your special day whenever they use it. You can have them customized by imprinted yours and your partner’s name on the tag.
- Garden Seeds: Garden seeds as wedding souvenirs have been used for a long time and are still in trend. Your guests will always be reminded of your special day whenever they see the plant grown from the seeds. This is also a great choice when you’re on a budget. Here are the top six cheap wedding souvenirs you can check out.
- Handmade Soaps: Handmade artisanal soaps again are top picks for wedding souvenirs. You can either have them from a local market or make your own by using natural ingredients to keep them safe for use.
- Vases: If you can afford to spend more than $20 per gift item, it is worthwhile to give away glass vases to the guests. People of all ages would love to have the vase to decorate their homes with flowers.
- Moscow Mule Mug: Personalized mugs and shot glasses are out of fashion. These days, copper Moscow mule mugs are in as they make unique gift items.
- Personalized blankets: Cozy and soft blankets are a wonderful gift item for your guests to keep them warm in winter. Have them personalized by getting your wedding date imprinted on them.
- Parasols: They are the unique gift item you can have at your wedding. Encourage your guests to go on a beach with the parasols. They also make excellent wedding props. You can have them use it either way.
- Cocktail Kits: Let your guests enjoy after the wedding party with cocktail kits.
- Handkerchiefs: If you expect some happy tears at your wedding, let guests have some vintage hankies as a sweet and sentimental keepsake.
- Doughnuts: Everybody loves doughnuts. Have them decorated to match the wedding theme. You can also have the packaging customized to add a personal touch.
Hopefully, the above tips helped you out as you plan your dream wedding!